Love your growler
It’s not rocket science but it does require some attention to detail and a little TLC.
& it will love you.
The secret to looking after your growler is washing it immediately after use. Here’s a little step by step.
- Put the growler under the tap and turn on the hot water.
- Thoroughly wash the growler’s insides with the hot water. An all plastic brush can help.
- Remove the plastic sealer on the lid and wash around that and where it attaches to the lid.
- Turn the growler upside down and let it dry in a dish rack along with the sealer.
- When it is completely dry, store it with the lid off. Better yet, go fill it up again with your favorite craft beer.